In addition to architectural systems, Swell Engineering also operates in the air conditioning and ventilation sector, specifically for classified areas. This means that the company is fully capable of delivering turn-key supplies with the necessary agility, including architectural items and air handling systems, unifying in a single contract the integral care of the entire installation.
The air handling system is responsible for the quality of the air blown in Clean Rooms. Air is considered to be the “lung” or “heart” of the Clean Room.
Provides control of critical parameters such as:
- Differential pressures between rooms;
- Air filtration;
- Number of air changes per hour;
- Climatic conditions necessary to properly develop the production process (temperature and relative humidity control).
The air handling system is designed and built with the same surface cleaning criteria as the architectural system.
Our scope includes the supply and installation of:
- Central air treatment systems;
- Clean zone systems;
- Enclosure of areas;
- Ventilation systems;
- Exhaust and dust collection systems (solid waste);
- Air ducts, according to DW143 standard;
- HEPA filter terminal box;
- Sampling areas;
- Weighing areas;
- Unidirectional flow (laminar flow);
- Filtration liner (ISO 5).